These units are currently offered for sale by owners:
- Unit #9 – SOLD
- Unit #58 – Convenient south pier location. Asking $13,000. Call Mitch at 917 660-3959.
- Unit #63 – This unit is conveniently located to the right of the beach and grills, close to the parking lot. Our family moved from Rowayton years ago and no longer use the Yacht Club. Price is $14,000. Please contact Dan Wayland, 203-246-0027 or email@example.com
- Unit #67 – Great location near the beach and grills. We moved to California and can no longer use the club. Asking $13,000. Call Ken Ritt at (203) 517-7151 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unit #191 – SALE PENDING – A 1st floor locker convenient to the clubhouse. No longer living near the club so no longer needed. Please email: email@example.com or phone 203-273-0697.
- Unit #192 – A 1st floor locker convenient to the clubhouse. Due to travel time, no longer using the club enough to justify keeping the membership my wife and I have enjoyed for over 20 years. Price $14,000. 914-414-5928 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unit #199 – SALE PENDING – Convenient location near the clubhouse. Phone: 203 856-4409 or Email: email@example.com.
- Unit #202 – SALE PENDING – After 20 great summers at the club I now must sell. Asking. Email John Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 914 461-6498.
- Unit #203 – Locker adjacent to the clubhouse, freshly painted and ready for the season. Now living out of state so no longer needed. $14,000. Please phone 201-519-6991.
As of 5/25/20